As of May 10, 2021, conference rooms within Medical School buildings can be used as an extension of non-lab work areas or for respite between lab activities. Signage to indicate room occupancy, along with maintaining 6’ separation from others, is posted near each room. Please keep in mind the following:
- Rooms should not be scheduled for in-person meetings. Continue to use alternate methods for group interaction.
- Rooms supporting academic/in-person classes and clinical activity will be dedicated to those missions.
- Rooms previously converted to break/eating areas will continue to serve that purpose.
- Rooms within department space will be managed by the department once signs are updated.
- Supplies for in-department space will be provided by your department.
- It is recommended that you clean your surfaces after each use.
- Supplies for common area rooms will be replenished by Medical School Facilities.
- Rooms will be cleaned by Custodial Services at least once per day.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.